|Path: Automatic Control Systems ServiceSolutions
To the manufacturing industry, product (finished goods) inventory management and transportation management is an important link, which is also the challenge for the competent unit. The finished product inventory management is a kind of complex system integration. In addition to a lot of manpower required by the delivery scheduling, number of withdrawals, delivery progress, warehousing management, warehousing inventory management is a demanding job.
Relying on the experience of serving the logistics system establishment of China Steel, the company has developed a set of automated logistics management information system. Take steel products transport process as an example, the flow includes weighbridge operation, vehicle registration, warehouse queuing, warehouse delivery, inspection, gate release, vehicle location monitoring and the customer end reception operation. It uses RFID patent sensing technology independently developed by China Steel to solve the time-consuming, manpower consuming and logistic tracking problems.
- Weighbridge automation system: integrate weigh note printing record, card reading machine read bar code, LED subtitle display, voice prompt instruction, traffic light signalized control, induction vehicle locator and other peripheral devices. The computerized loadometer operation simplifies the weighing time and manual operation.
- Window report system: unmanned system will check the load tasks according to the vehicle number recorded in the card from ERP, and the load task will be displayed in the screen to instruct the driver of the goods warehouses and delivery location. The use of the system will save the cost of an employer as well as reduce waste of paper.
- Vehicle queuing system: steel products warehouse operation, the use of electronic vehicle card for queuing, use large LED billboard display to display the queuing sequence and call number, guide vehicle loading and reduce the waste of paper
- Crane command system: China Steel has developed crane command system for warehouse operations. The crane driver conducts delivery operation by following the storage space and steel coils instructed by computer, which can enhance delivery efficiency and save manpower. The steel products use RFID label to ensure the material correctness, avoid inventory wrong account, and reduce inventory, delivery error and the time for looking for steel products.
- Inventory system: wireless barcode machine is used for steel product inventory, which can real-time update the new yard information to ERP system by Wi-Fi network.
- Inspection and write-off system: after the completion of vehicle loading in the warehouse, the vehicle should go to the inspection station for appearance inspection and write-off. The license number, pallet number and steel product number, and send the data to ERP for write-off, thereby reduce the time of inspection and write-off.
- Gate release system: after the inspection and write-off, when the vehicle arrives at the gate for license number identification via the RFID reader, it can conduct load query from ERP and display in the large LED billboards for verification.
- Vehicle monitoring and management system: all-directional loading vehicle monitoring will be provided, from the vehicle plant entrance, loading to the distribution to customer end, whole course monitoring and real-time auditing is provided. The logistics information can be checked via e-commerce system. In addition, the M platform also has online report system, press the vehicle loading report button in the designated area out of the plant, the loading information can be received and displayed in the car screen.