|Path: Enterprise information system integration servicesProducts
When to need? Why?
- Problems possibly encountered by general steel works
- No scheduling tools, depending on human experience, with low efficiency.
- Failure of Work Order to be transmitted to each construction site synchronously in real time.
- Failure to grasp production rhythm and quality information in real time.
- Failure to make adjustment in due time in case of abnormalities, unable to improve the qualification rate of products.
- Lack of a unified and common platform for internal coordination and external communication.
- No stored historical data, unable to provide statistical analysis data to improve the quality of products.
- About DPSS(Dynamic Production Scheduling System)
- DPSS is the dynamic production scheduling system special for steel-making process plans by InfoChamp Systems Corporation in combination with scheduling management experts for steel-making production.
- Coordinators are available for steel works, under the assistance of computer scheduling system, process plan is conducted to continuous casting machine rapidly and conveniently by a basic oxygen furnace (electric furnace), and transmitted to all construction sites automatically and synchronously.
- Actual production information of all process machines are integrated to the unified and common platform, to achieve the purpose of real-time monitoring; in the event of abnormalities, response measures can be taken in due time, and adjustment is made to achieve the management requirements, thereby ensuring the smooth production.
- By storing historical data, together with statistic analysis on a computer, assistance is performed to improve the performance of the enterprise, improve the quality and further enhance its competitiveness.
- In terms of products and services, InfoChamp Systems Corporation is dedicated to specialization and internationalization, expecting to provide clients with better solutions and create more values.
DPSS Characteristics and Benefits
- Scheduling: through ganttChart operator interface, scheduling is performed to continuous casting machine rapidly and conveniently by a basic oxygen furnace (electric furnace), and the scheduling results are sent to relevant process machines for coordination with production rhythms of all workshops.
- Integration and monitoring: receiving continuous casting production order and production operation information about basic oxygen furnace, continuous casting, laboratory and other process machines, integrating all relevant computer information into the unified and common platform to be displayed on a graphic interface, in order to master the current production situation and rhythm of the whole plant. In addition, manual input interface of production operation information of all stations is provided to back up the deficiency or abnormality of automatic collection.
- Adjustment: owing to sub-standard components, process exceptions or equipment faults, online real-time adjustment or order transfer is required in the production process, so as to provide optimal order search function and improve the qualification rate.
- Standardization: based on standardized and normalized encoding rules, the same codes are used throughout all systems, which is in favor of integration of all systems, avoiding information island.
- Shortened time of scheduling operation and fast update of scheduling.
- Synchronously transmitted Work Order, unified production rhythm of the whole plant.
- Balanced production lines, removal of production bottleneck and increased yield.
- Mastering of quality information, real-time adjustment or transfer, improved qualification rate.
- Real-time monitoring of production status, dispatching in due time, ensuring smooth production.
- Common platform for internal coordination and external two-way communication.
- With storage of historical data available, analysis and discussion, further improvement of quality.
- China Steel production & marketing supply chain management (SCM) (2005)
- Hongfa Steelworks of Jiangsu Shagang Group Co., Ltd (2005)
- Rongsheng Steelworks of Jiangsu Shagang Group Co., Ltd (2007)
- MEGA STEEL SDN BHD(2007)
- Jilin Iron & Steel Corporation (2008)
- Ningbo Iron & Steel Corporation (2010)