|Path: Enterprise information system integration servicesProducts
When to need? Why?
- Problems possibly encountered by general iron & steel processing industry
- It belongs to buyer's market, provision of long-term client line of credit is industry norm, and the problem is how to effectively manage and control the client line of credit as well as reduce the operational risk.
- Material cost accounts for 90% of revenues, and the problem is how to master material storage and control price and quantity of materials to achieve economical procurement.
- Customer orders are mostly in small orders but diverse varieties, and the problem lies in how to organize batch production, increase yield and improve the due delivery rate.
- The production of gang tool is mostly based upon experience from master craftsman, and optimal production ingredients and reduction of CUT LOSS are important factors to decrease the cost.
- Lack of full and detailed procurement, production, discharge data, with rough cost accounting, unable to achieve elaborate management.
- No real-time acquisition of information, no stored historical data, unable to provide statistical analysis data.
- About i-MEAS
InfoChamp Systems Corporation, founded in 2000, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Steel Corporation, one purpose of such corporation lies in popularization of computerized management and construction experience of China Steel Corporation for decades to all domestic iron & steel industries concerned, in assistance in improving working efficiency of downstream processers, to further integrate upstream and downstream supply chain management systems of domestic iron & steel industry, in addition to improvement of overall competitiveness of iron & steel industry.
System function structure
i-MEAS Characteristics and Benefits
- Computerized management solution with high integration, seamless engagement among all modules, information sharing.
- Automatic data integration, avoiding secondary input, reducing the manual input load and improving system accuracy.
- User-friendly operator interface which is simple and easy to learn.
- Web-based design method without territorial restriction, applicable to all operating platforms.
- Rigorous management and control in client line of credit when receiving orders to reduce the operational risk.
- Improved due delivery rate and turnover rate of funds.
- Production ingredient operations by computer-aided design make best configuration between ordering demands and raw materials so as to reduce the residual materials.
- The system automatically binds the prior or subsequent work orders, which can date back to raw materials fast in case of claims filed by clients.
- Inventory transaction information is input at source, which can accurately track order delivery status in real time.
- Pursuit of integration production and manufacture at low cost and with high efficiency.
- Strict quality management to reduce the objection rate from clients.
- Raw material procurement data from suppliers are input directly, avoiding manual input to reduce the error rate.
- Real-time tracking of delivery schedule, improved timeliness of delivery, satisfaction of material demands in due time.
- Quantity and price control, realization of economical procurement, and reduction of procurement cost.
- Automatic integration of accounting data, with cost calculated based upon quality and specifications, realization of elaborate management.
- Great Grandeul Steel Corporation (Trimming)
- Yung Kuang Hwa Metal Industrial Corporation (Trimming, steel structure)
- Chun Yuan Steel Industry Co., Ltd (Trimming, punching)
- Yeun Chyang Industry Corporation (Trimming, steel pipe)
- Shu Sheng Metal Corporation (Trimming)
- Taiwan Steel Tower Corporation (Steel tower)