|Path: Enterprise information system integration servicesSolutions
Modern enterprise operation focuses on effectiveness and accurate information transferring. E-procurement solution can strengthen efficiency of traditional invitation for bid (IFB). Stable raw material and service suppliers can bring high-quality products. E-procurement business platform can strengthen two-way communication and reduce resources; the enterprise has deepened partnership with suppliers.
With E-procurement solution available, you can:
- Improve work quality of procurement e-commerce and reduce cost of personnel data handling
- Optimize management function of procurement e-commerce and improve management and control of IFB cost
- Realize standardization, normalization and stylization of procurement e-commerce<0}
- Combine with procurement system and supplier system and reduce nonstandard contract signing
- Collect actual checked IFB price in previous period, cut procurement unit price down and reduce purchasing cost
Solution and characteristics
- Bid management module
Based on entrusted business provided by departments in charge, IFB office shall perform business management and mandatory administration regarding IFB and checked price.
- Online quotation module
Online quotation system mainly provides tendering suppliers with project browsing and downloading of project bidding document, uploading of tenders and confirmation of online quotation. Meanwhile, the system provides suppliers with inquiry of successful bidding and historical projects. Suppliers can also enquire their own contract and processing of payment via contract tracking module. In addition, this system can also provide application of suppliers and external experts, maintenance of manufactures' data and scoring setting of external experts.
- Supplier assessment module
Supplier assessment management for using department, procurement department, and IFB office, includes management of quality, price, and procurement feedback to the checked price projects. We also provide summary of supplier members' feedback. The system will automatically calculate the performance summary based on the set feedback index rule.
Blacklist management of supplier includes two dimensions: supplier members and bid scope.
- Expert library management module
Experts management includes expert information management, external expert application, internal expert application, expert product categories application, expert training and management of expert assessment charges.
- Price information module
Price information management system records price data of historical projects. The system can provide inquiry of project classification via maintenance of project price. Meanwhile, it can provide inquiry of price of current IFB and bidding projects, and price tracking.
- Basic management module
Basic management system provides all e-commerce systems with data setting of basic parameter, provides users and administrators with maintenance and inquiry of logs. For administrators, we provide online port management and control of users. All systems have relevant security settings, such as operation and data inquiry permission, group setting. Settings are also for online approved process data and personnel parameter. Meanwhile, it also provides functions of communicating with clients, such as relevant template downloading, news release, online communication, inquiry & message, and mass sending of information. The necessary interfaces of other relevant e-commerce systems can be realized via this system.
- Improve work efficiency of IFB and procurement and realize win-win between suppliers and buyers
- Further reduce IFB period and cost of IFB and bidding of both suppliers and buyers
- Faster contact with suppliers and experts
- Improve capacity of emergency reaction
- Differentiation level up procurement management to the leading position
Industrial Applications and Successful Cases
- Industrial Applications
- As to internal users: this solution is the design regarding integrating enterprise internal procurement system and establishing external bidding platform. Apart from integrating basic management of online procurement of common enterprises, such as management of bidding and tendering, online quotation, online approval and blacklist management, this solution also provides functions of communicating with clients, such as relevant template downloading, news release, public announcement, online communication, inquiry and message and mass sending of information.
- As to external users: meanwhile, e-procurement can provide suppliers with complete procurement information platform, including: inquiry of successful bidding, historical projects and contract tracking, payment and maintenance of manufacture data.
- In terms of supplier assessment management including summary management of project quality, price and opinion feedback, the system will automatically calculate summary performance based on the set feedback pointer rule.
- This system has contained experts' library management module, which is available for execution reference of relevant projects. In addition, as to decision makers of price execution, price information management system can also provide project category and price inquiry of current IFB and bidding projects.
- Successful Cases
- Since e-procurement system of Nanjing Iron & Steel United Co., Ltd. (NISU for short) is in operation, online data transfer, IFB price check and supervision functions have been realized. This system's launch has greatly improved procurement management of NISU and has realized transparent operation of IFB price check process. In addition, realization of online bidding has reduced a great deal of marketing expenses for suppliers of NISU so that win-win situation of both sides has been realized.