|Path: Enterprise information system integration servicesSolutions
InfoChamp Systems Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Steel Corporation, established in the year 2000, one of the main purposes of its establishment is hoping to promote the tens-years experience of China Steel Corporation in the construction of computerized management to the domestic relevant steel industries, and to assist the downstream processing industries in enhancing the work efficiency, and then further integrate the supply chain systems of the upstream and downstream in the domestic steel industry, enhancing the overall competitiveness of the steel industry.
Since the establishment of the company, it was actively involved in the computerized construction works for dozens of domestic iron and steel processing companies, and the industries involved include the cutting, steel, tubulation, electrical towers, etc ..., through accumulating a ten years or more of work experience, the Company not only has a number of professional computerization talents of the steel industry, and also accumulated and absorbed the strengths of each company's management, as well as to assembly integrated computerized solutions (i-MEAS) suitable for the domestic iron and steel processing industry by productization, and the ranges it is involved covers business sales, production management, purchasing and storage and transportation, accounting costs and so on.
General steel processing industries are provided with the characteristics described in the following figure:
With i-MEAS solution available, you can:
- Have strict control over the line of credit of customers when accepting orders so as to reduce operational risk.
- Improve contract fulfillment rate and number of cash flow.
- Have flexible production ingredients operations, meaning that making the best allocation between the needs of order and the raw materials so as to lower the redundant materials.
- The system can automatically connect the work order of former generation with the work order of next generation to form a work orders relation, so as to be able to make a fast track to the materials in event of customers' complaints for compensation.
- Have stock trading information entered on the source, enabling accurate, real-time tracking of delivery status of orders.
- Pursue cost-effective integrated manufacturing.
- Make strict quality control and reduce the rate of customer objections.
- Have procurement data of raw materials suppliers entered directly, to avoid manual input, reducing the error rate.
- Make real-time tracking of delivery time, improve the timeliness of delivery and timely to meet the material needs.
- Make the control of quantity and price, and achieve economic procurement.
- Make automatic integration of accounting data, and make calculation of cost by species and size, achieving fine management.
System Contents of Solutions
Unlike other solutions on the market, i-MEAS help you with an integrated solution for managing the most important processes. The Solutions include:
- orders management
Customer management, steel specification management, order management, credit management.
- Purchasing and Storage and Transportation
Purchasing management, raw materials management services, import freight management, raw materials account management.
- Production Management
Production order management, ingredients management, production scheduling, production activity control, outsourcing management, inventory management.
- Shipping and sales settlement
Shipping management, shipping write-offs, sales settlement, freight management, export document management.
- Cost Accounting
Accounts receivable management, accounts payable management, bill management, credit little management, invoice management, financial management, plant accounting, cost accounting, accounting ledger.
- Cutting Industry
- Steel Structuring Industry
- Tubulation Industry
- Steel Towers
We have built the program for steel enterprises, specialized in the design for guiding your company to move quickly forward.
Through the quickly import program, you can quickly evaluate and acquire and build your i-MEAS solutions while saving time, effort and money. InfoChamp Systems Corporation has completed all the hard works, our business partners will provide you with pre-configured and pre-installed software and hardware solutions.
- Great Grandeul Steel Corporation
- Yung Kuang Hwa Metal Industrial Corporation
- Chun Yuan Steel Industry Co., Ltd
- Yeun Chyang Indutrial Co., Ltd.
- Shu Sheng Metal Corporation
- Taiwan Steel Tower Co., Ltd.