|Path: Enterprise information system integration servicesSolutions
i-SEAS of InfoChamp Systems Corporation is the Web-based EPR system that we have developed for more than forty years, starting from our mother company (China Steel Corporation). i-SEAS adopt up-to-date JAVA technology and latest management theory with strong developing team.
i-SEAS not only pays attention to enterprise inner resource integration but also lays stress on dynamic link of virtual organization. It provides a collaboration platform for the supply chain management and customer relationship management.
With i-SEAS of InfoChamp Systems Corporation, your enterprise will has a firm foundation and a magic weapon that the enterprise can suit the dynamic market quickly, and global expansion easily.
With i-SEAS solution available, you can:
- Tangible benefit
- Increase operating income and profit
- Decrease labor cost
- Reduce materials cost
- Improve product quality
- Improve productivity
- Reduce management fee
- Increase turnover rate
- Intangible benefit
- Achieve correctness and completeness of data collection
- Achieve real-time and efficiency of data feedback
- Achieve integration of enterprise procedure and operation
- Improve inter-department communication and achieve horizontal organization
- Achieve automation and transparency among production lines
- Fast response to customer demand
- Provide real-time management decision support information
- Assist enterprises to watch the global dynamic business environment easily
- Low introduction risk - this is a solution exclusively to steel and iron industry, which has been introduced in several domestic and foreign steel and iron enterprises for years and has been in successful operation.
- Settlement of information island problem - information island problem that is common in steel and iron factories can be solved by introducing i-SEAS via the built-in data integration function.
- Highly expandability - with change of market environment, steel and iron enterprises may adjust their operation procedures and expand productivity and production line, and also information system function may be adjusted accordingly. InfoChamp Corporation provides system maintenance and source code transfer service to make sure clients' investments are safe and expandable, and would not become information orphan.
System Contents of Solutions
Unlike other solutions in the market, i-SEAS can help you manage the most important procedures as an integrated solution, which includes:
- Sales management
Sales management is a very significant step in manufacturing industry's integrated information system, and it is not only the main starter of enterprise activities, but also the main executive of client service. From order-receiving, delivery and payment procedure, it requests flexibility to support smooth flow of business, and further requests stableness and correctness to guarantee the functions of sales settlement; such two contradictory and hard-to-balance attributes as above-said fully reflect the significance of business management
- Production quality
Steel and iron industry features high tool and equipment investment and high energy consumption. So it's very important to know how to efficiently use the invested resources. Plus, this industry is running based on market-oriented Built-to-Order, hence it's also significant to know how to arrange orders in various different steel grades and sizes with high-cost production resources in a perfect balance to achieve delivery on time, low inventory cost, shorter production lead time and etc. are challenges of steel and iron factories. InfoChamp Corporation's i-SEAS commits to build an integrated information system which meets synchronization of manufacturing resources and restrictions of production lines and equipment, and also achieves maximum utility rate of manufacturing resources, delivery on time, balanced productivity of production line, reasonable inventory and lower production cost. i-SEAS production and quality management include production order management, production planning, steel-making operation management, steel-rolling scheduling, production activity control, inventory management, storage area management, quality management, facility operation result management, by-products financial management, delivery management, lab information management, production order tracking, outsourcing processing and manufacturing management system and etc., which are exactly good for fulfilling commitments.
- Purchase and Transport
Purchase and transport management information system includes purchase management, transport charge management, materials inventory management, etc. Such system covers various jobs of purchasing and expenditure cycle, and it can not only improve enterprise operation efficiency, but also can offer better internal inspection and control function, fully exert good features of the application information system and inure to the benefit of enterprises.
- Equipment management
No matter processing equipment, or facilities, or public utilities, all of which are mainly used to provide stable and efficient productivity, make production process smooth, improve production efficiency and satisfy customer demand, however long time operation or improper use of these equipment may cause malfunction and affect production efficiency or product quality. This Equipment Management System is designed to improve efficiency of enterprise equipment maintenance operation. Equipment maintenance assessment will be based on implementation of daily maintenance of equipment maintainers and collection of complete maintenance record and inspection materials.
- Financial management
The financial management system covers ordinary accounting management, cost accounting management, receivable accounts management, payable accounts management, fund management, notes management, fixed assets management, loan and credit status management, financial analysis management, etc., which undertake financial data in transaction items of upstream business system, and give real-time handling within specified period of time to achieve synchronization of fund flow, logistics flow and information flow.
- Human resources
Human resources management covers human resource system (planning and control of all human resource management activities, and talent-selection, employment and retention, etc.), salary management system (calculation, recording and fee control of employee salary and deductible items), attendance management system (dynamic understanding of employee attendance, and management of leave, business travel, overwork, absence, etc.), human resource development system (in combination with working performance, and human resource development demand, planning and training of career planning), welfare management system (welfare allowances and general affairs management)
- Information operation
Information operation management offers a stable application system operation platform and integrated frame, and simplifies system development complexity with framework structure, mainly covering public service system, system operation service system and office automation service system to help building and development of enterprise information system.
- Operation management
Operation management system integrates operation information from all aspects to offer a set of integrated support system for efficient collection of enterprise management information in sales, production, finance and etc. as an auxiliary tool for directors to work out strategy and business policy, and further to build enterprise benchmark to automatically diagnose enterprise operation situations and automatically report anything abnormal, so to offer a set of simple digital navigation system and constitute digital nervous system for enterprise operation.
- Beltline steel works
- Hot rolling plant
- Cold rolling plant
- Stainless steel plant
- Bar steel & wire rod mill
- Section mill
InfoChamp Systems Corporation provides two kinds of information service modes, which are import item and development item, to import i-SEAS solution to iron and steel enterprises. The importing is based on InfoChamp Systems Corporation project management and conforms to CMMI Level 4 project management. InfoChamp Systems Corporation is the international CMMI Level 4 authenticated firm and are striding forward international Lever 5 authentication.
Special importing scheme: InfoChamp Systems Corporation provides the information system on fulfillment of preconfiguration according to the requirements of customers and quickly provides customers with useful information systems.
Development item: It can provide fully customized information system according to operating procedures of various phases such as importing scheme, requirement analysis, solution plan, solution construction, integral test and system onling. Though construction time is long, it can fully meet the special requirements of clients.
- MEGASTEEL SDN BHD (Malaysia) - Beltline Iron & Steel Corporation
- Baosteel Group Corporation - Beltline Iron & Steel Corporation
- Chien Shing Stainless Steel Corporation - cold-rolled stainless steel
- China Steel Corporation - Beltline Iron & Steel Corporation
- Dragon Steel Corporation - Beltline Iron & Steel Corporation
- Chung Hung Steel Corporation - hot-rolled steel coils, cold-rolled steel coils and
- Benxi Iron & Steel (Group) Co., Ltd. - Beltline Iron & Steel Corporation
- Wuhan Iron And Steel(Group) Corporation - Beltline Iron & Steel Corporation
- Nanjing Iron & Steel United Corporation - Beltline Iron & Steel Corporation
- Group Steel Corporation (M) - cold-rolled steel coils, galvanized steel coils, colored steel sheet
- Ningbo Iron & Steel Corporation - Beltline Iron & Steel Corporation
- Yuan Long Stainless Steel Corporation - cold rolled stainless steel